PS600 Pool CS-17-1 – Lorentz Pumps
Lorentz ps600 cs-17-1 solar surface pump systems are high-quality products designed for use in residential and commercial pools and spas. In most pool applications, solar panels can meet all filtration needs, resulting in the absence of electricity costs and significant environmental benefits. The LORENTZ pool pump uses a DC brushless motor for greater efficiency and reliability and is connected to a solar generator via a controller. The Lorentz PS600 controller monitors the system, monitors pump speed, and optimizes the amount of water pumped based on available current.
With Lorentz PS600 CS-17-1 Solar Pumps Silent and efficient you will enjoy zero energy costs which provide a very fast return on investment Longer service life than conventional AC motors, accredited operating history, controllable speed to exactly fit the size of the pool, and intelligent modular design that enables simple and economical maintenance and repair. Quick and easy installation, direct replacement of an existing pool pump.
Lorentz ps600 cs-17-1 solar Pump Kit
- 1 PS 600 controller
- 1 LORENTZ PS600 CS-17-1 Solar pump
Features Lorentz PS600 pump
- Flow rate up to 19 m3/h
- Maintenance-free thanks to the use of a brushless DC motor.
- Very high performance.
- Control and monitoring of the pumping system with an indication of operating conditions.
- Surface installation (without submerged electronic components).
- Two inputs for the dry-running detector, float switch, pressure switch, remote control, etc.
- New automatic start-up attempt within 20 minutes of firing dry gear protection.
- Protection against polarity reversal, overload, and excess temperature.
- Control of the turning regime. The maximum speed can be adjusted to approximately 30% of the flow rate.
- Solar operation: MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking)
- Battery operation: deep discharge protection and new automatic start-up attempt when minimum voltage is reached.
- Maximum performance of 92% (engine + controller).
- Enclosure: IP 54 (protection against dust and spray water
- Designed in Germany EC DRIVE CC brushless motors
- designed for solar operation with an efficiency of more than 90%
- Use of high-quality anti-corrosion materials throughout the pump
- Direct solar operation with AC connection options
- MPPT technology to maximize the current use of PV modules
- Optional data logging function
Lorentz PS600 Applications
- Water propulsion for pool purification in filtering facilities.
- Regulation and drive of ponds.
- Water supplies.
Pump system: PS600 CS-17-1
- Total Dynamic Load (TDH) max. [m]: 12
- Max flow rate [m3/h]: 19
- The voltage at maximum power (Vmp) [VCC]: >68
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc) [VDC] Max: 150
- Nominal voltage [VDC]: 48 72
- Nominal voltage [VDC]: 48
- Pump type Pump: centrifuge
- Suitable for seawater: On request
- Solar operation
- Rated voltage: 48-72 V
- Vacuum voltage max.: 150 V
- Battery operation:
- Rated voltage: 48 V
|Head||max. 12 m|
|Flow rate||max. 18 m³/h|
|Power||max. 0,70 kW|
|Input voltage||max. 150 V|
|Optimum Vmp**||> 68 V|
|Motor Current||max. 13 A|
|Efficiency||max. 98 %|
|Ambient temp.||-40…50 °C|
|Pump Unit||PU600 CS-17-1|
|Water temperature||max. 60 °C|
|Suction Head||max. 3m|
|Pump End||PE CS-17-1|
|Motor||ECDRIVE 600 CS-17|
|Motor Speed||900… 3300 rpm|