CableDuct Coated Fiberglass Continuous Duct Rodder with Cage and Stand
A Duct rodder also called a fiberglass conduit rodder, is an excellent cable pulling equipment. Its smooth and resilient surface allows the piercer to easily pass through the narrow pipeline.
The fiberglass rod is made from extruded fiberglass and high-strength resin for flexibility and tensile strength. The exterior layer is covered with high-density UV-resistant polyethylene, which protects and insulates while sliding on the surface.
List of Duct Rodder with Cage and Stand features;
- Aluminum Cage with Stand
- UV Resistant Polyethylene Coated Extruded Fiberglass Rod
- Lightweight, durable, resistant to acid and alkali, aging resistant, corrosion-resistant
- Braking handle
- Manufacturer: Electriduct
- Part Number: TL-BJT-CR06-100
- Item Weight: 13.3 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 9.5 x 30 inches
- Batteries Included?: NO
- Batteries Required?: NO
11*100m, 12*100, 12*200m, 14*100m, 14*200m, 8*100m