Ubiquiti LiteBeam AC 5GHz 802.11ac Built-in 120 Degree 16dBi Sector 2×2 MIMO (LBE-5AC-16-120-US)
Ubiquiti networks shop in Nairobi Kenya.
Best deals on ubnt air max Point to Point Radio telecommunication equipment. Ubiquti shop located at Kai Plaza, Tom-Mboya,
Ubiquiti LBE-5AC-16-120 5GHz Lite Beam AC 11ac Access Point 16dBi 120° PoE.
LiteBeam AC Sector is ideal for a cost-effective WISP deployment in an airMAX ac Point-to-MultiPoint network.
Processor Specs: MIPS 74K
- Memory: 64MB
- Network Interface: 1 x 10/100 Ethernet Port
- Operating Frequency: Worldwide: 5150 – 5875MHz, USA: 5725 – 5850MHz
- Antenna Gain: 16dBi
- Maximum Power Output: 25dBm
- Maximum Power Consumption: 7W
- Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter (included)
- Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 158deg F (-40 to 70deg C)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% noncondensing
- Wind Survivability: 125mph (200km/h)
The LBE-5AC-16-120 LiteBeam features a 5GHz airMAX Technology Solution from Ubiquiti Networks and takes full advantage of a longer-range, higher-performance network antenna to reach users at greater distances.
Feature of LBE-5AC-16-120 LiteBeam
- Intelligent QoS: Priority is given to voice/video for seamless access.
- Scalability: High capacity and scalability.
- Long Distance: Capable of high-speed, 18+ mi (30+ km) links.
Operating on the license-free 5GHz frequency, you can take advantage of data transfer rates of up to 100+ Mbps at distances of up to 18+ mi (30+ km).
Combine the improved distance with Ubiquiti Networks’ own airMAX technology and you benefit from increased airtime efficiency through the use of Time Division Multiple Access or TDMA technology. Additionally, airMAX technology offers intelligent QoS and improved scalability.
Integrated airMAX Technology
Unlike standard Wi-Fi protocol, the Ubiquiti Networks airMAX Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots managed by an intelligent AP controller. This “time slot” method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency.
The LiteBeam is the latest evolution of a lightweight and compact, outdoor wireless broadband product from Ubiquiti Networks. Each of these models was designed to be an affordable cost/performance solution for long-distance, wireless broadband bridging. It operates in the worldwide, license-free 5 GHz frequency range with high-performance speeds.
The LiteBeam combines proprietary hardware and software technologies to deliver its breakthrough combination of throughput and range with cost-effective value.
The LiteBeam features a unique ball joint mount that provides adjustment flexibility along three axes for versatile mounting options. The mounting system, coupled with the built-in bubble level, enables quick and easy alignment.
- 5150 – 5875 MHz
- 16 dBi
- (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Vertical + Horizontal Polarization
- 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Adapter (Included)
- Pole Mounting Kit (Included)