2-24 Core Single Mode Fibre Cable.
KSh80.00 – KSh300.00 Ex.VATIn Stock
2- Core Single Mode Per Meter – 80,
4- Core Single Mode Per Meter – 120,
6- Core Single Mode Per Meter- 130,
8- Core Single Mode Per Meter- 150,
12- Core Single Mode Per Meter- 170,
24- Core Single Mode Per Meter- 300
2core, 4 Core, 6 Core, 8 Core, 12Core, 24 Core Single Mode Fibre Cable.
Single Mode Fibre Cable.4 Core. Fibre Cable Shop Kenya
Price per meter. To order simply type in the number of meters you require in the quantity box.
Fiber-single mode Cable Suitable for internal and external use.
- Ducts, aerial installations, and direct burial.
- Distribution and general purpose cables.
- The cable consists of a single tube containing 2 to 24 fibers.
- Water blocking gel gives moisture protection for cable installation in ducts.
- When there are more than 12 fibers, they are divided into two groups where a colored thread identifies each group.
- Physical protection and tensile strength are provided by aramid yarn or fiberglass wound around the tube.
- LSZH sheath for internal and external use.
- A ripcord is located under the jacket to facilitate jacket removal.
- Suitable for occasionally flooded ducts.
- Small diameter and lightweight.
- Cost-effective. » Wide operating temperature range.
- Wide range of jacket options.
- Rodent resistant.
- LSZH jackets meet IEC-60332-1 standard.
These compact, Outdoor Fibre Cables RE lightweight cables are extremely flexible and are quick and easy to install.
The cables are constructed around a gel-filled (non‐dripping and silicon free) tube containing up to 24 color-coded 250μm primary coated fibers.
The fiber outdoor cable tube is covered with an E-Glass strength member. The print legend on the cable now includes information regarding the DOP number, Test and Classification of the cable for traceability.
2 Core, 4 Core, 6 Core, 8 Core, 12 Core, 24 Core